By Julia Roble
If there’s anyone we look up to, it’s definitely our Global CEO and Girlboss Porsajika Thongsuk. Not only has she built a brand from the ground up, she most certainly has glowing skin and hair from head-to-toe whilst doing so. In our most recent Instagram Live, we had a chance to dive deeper into her thorough and extensive night routine.
BFF Global CEO Porsajika Thongsuk’s Sixteen Step Night Routine:
1. “Always start clean” is Porsajika’s first principle with her night routine. She starts off by taking a shower after a long day and using the Evidens de Beaute The Silky Bath & Shower Cream as it deeply nourishes and cleans the skin.
2. Afterwards, she goes in with the EviDens de Beaute Perfect Body Cream to lather onto her skin post-shower.
EviDens de Beaute Perfect Body Cream
3. On dry skin, she brushes her body with the Dr. Barbara Sturm Dry Brush in short, upward strokes to help improve circulation and to prevent cellulite. She continuously does so until her skin is red and flushed.
Dr. Barbara Sturm Dry Brush
4. Her secret to her shiny, soft locks is Philip B’s Russian Gold Amber Mask, which she lathers on before her shower, leaving her with luscious, bouncy hair.
Philip B’s Russian Gold Amber Mask
5. To jump start her skincare regimen, she goes in with the BioEffect Micellar Water as her makeup remover of choice. On days where she doesn’t wear makeup, Por stresses the importance of using micellar water anyway since she wears sunscreen everyday and so it’s just as important to remove the dirt building up. She uses this with a cotton pad and gently glides it onto the skin, careful not to add any pressure.
BioEffect Micellar Water
6. She follows with the 111 Skin Vitamin C Cleanser which she mentions is her favorite since it instantly brightens up your face. Since it’s super thick, she only does two pumps and focuses on problem areas like her T-Zone and nose.
111 Skin Vitamin C Cleanser
7. Toner is the next step to her routine. Before every mask, she always preps her skin with a toner and makes sure to avoid the eye area. She lathers on the Royal Fern Skin Essence and presses down on the skin instead of gliding. “It’s very important to use toner since the water affects the pH balance and it’s different in every country.”
Royal Fern Skin Essence
8. Before every mask, she additionally goes in with a lip treatment like the Evidens de Beaute Nourishing Lip Treatment.
Evidens de Beaute Nourishing Lip Treatment
9. Porsajika loves using an eye mask every night for her dark circles. Her favorite of all time is the 111 Skin Rose Gold Illuminating Eye Mask.
111 Skin Rose Gold Illuminating Eye Mask
10. Following her eye mask, she then spreads a generous amount of cream mask onto her face. “I take the Evidens de Beaute The Special Mask with me everywhere I go and it helps with any situation. “ She applies an even layer onto her skin for about 15-20 minutes.
Evidens de Beaute The Special Mask
11. After rinsing off and removing her masks, it’s time for serum. Porsajika was in the process of rebalancing her skin and she does so by going in with the 111 Skin The Clarify Concentrate ampoules as it helps get rid of small bumps and works to restart her skin.
12-13. She’s quite the fan of mixing her favorite products together, as she mixes the 111 Skin Y Theorem Repair Light Serum NAC Y2 and adds one drop together with the Dr. Barbara Sturm Night Serum and presses it gently onto her skin.
111 Skin Y Theorem Repair Light Serum NAC Y2
Dr. Barbara Sturm Night Serum
14. For eye cream, she uses Evidens de Beaute Eye Recovery Serum because it’s anti-aging and helps all around.
Evidens de Beaute Eye Recovery Serum
15. She follows with the Evidens de Beaute Extreme Cream to lock in the skin. She uses a pea size amount. “It’s okay to use moisturizer during humid times, just use less.”
Evidens de Beaute Extreme Cream
16. Finally, she ends her routine by brushing her hair through with the Philip B Paddle Brush.
Philip B Paddle Brush