By: Katarina De Guzman
Since N LifePlus launched late last year, you may ask yourself the question- what makes this brand stand out? The answer is simple. Aside from their cautious approach of joining the clean beauty movement, N LifePlus is also proud of using natural and powerful ingredients that penetrate deep into the scalp. N LifePlus only uses 100% high-quality ingredients you can trust by combining traditional knowledge with contemporary science and nutrition. N LifePlus has labeled these ingredients as “Natural Hair Food” as it does the excellent job of refreshing your hair while preserving the beauty of our planet. Continue reading to learn more about each ingredient and what powers they contribute to your hair.
1. At the top of our list, we have the star ingredient, Black Glutinous Rice. Black Glutinous Rice does wonders for your hair as it is rich in anthocyanin and antioxidants which promote hair growth and slow down the occurrence of gray hair. The grains N LifePlus uses are responsibly sourced from suppliers, who work hand in hand with local Thai farmers to support their communities.
2. Aside from protecting your hair from the pollutants we encounter daily; Pine Bark Extract is also used to treat hair loss and thinning.
3. Witch Hazel is not a stranger in the skincare industry, as it is best known for soothing red and irritated skin. But did you know that it does the same thing to your scalp? You may forget, but your scalp needs skincare as well! Additionally, Witch Hazel can also help you solve common hair problems such as hair loss, oily hair, dry hair, and dandruff.
4. Coconut Oil brings so many benefits to your hair and scalp- we don’t know where to begin! But in our opinion, Coconut Oil is most known for its moisturizing properties as it seals in all the nourishment and vitamins in your hair. With moisture locked in your hair, you will also achieve that beautiful, healthy shine!
5. Like Coconut Oil, Beetroot Betain is also widely popular for retaining moisture in your hair, as it nourishes your hair follicles from within. Beetroot Betain will also help your hair become stronger, which helps in reducing hair loss.
6. Ginkgo Biloba is a popular ingredient in many vitamins as it contains powerful antioxidants. These antioxidants are very beneficial to your hair as they promote healthy hair growth and stimulates the blood circulation in your scalp.
7. And last but not least, we have Red Clover, which protects the roots of your hair while soothing your scalp and keeping your hair silky and shiny.
Experience the benefits of these Natural Hair Foods now by trying our N LifePlus products! Buy it here: https://www.bffmanila.com/collections/n-lifeplus